I haven't posted a blog in quite a while! The rest of my pregnancy was great! I kept waiting for that miserable, "get this baby out of me" feeling that everyone (including my doctor) spoke of...it never came! Ashley has always been amazing, even as a fetus! (More on her amazingness later).
October 2, 2010 - my mama threw me an amazing baby shower! With help from my sister & great friend, Amanda. Lots of pink, breakfast foods, mocktails, GREAT baby gifts, the most non-cheesy games (we had a greeting card time capsule, homemade onesies, gift bingo & two raffles).
We went to Rocky Point, Mex. for my late father-in-law's birthday over Columbus Day weekend (2010). Mexico, bathing suit, 32 weeks (about 8 months) pregnant?! I was nervous. I borrowed a tankini and boy-cut shorts, because I was NOT missin' swimming in the awesomely warm water! It was a nice weekend, a good opportunity to reconnect with my in-laws and pay tribute to my father-in-law (we spread some of his ashes on his birthday 10/11 in Cholla Bay - one of his favorite places).
We got her room done! So pretty! It has pink and purple walls, and her little "theme" is butterflies, dragonflies, bumble bees, etc.
My due date - December 2, 2010 - came and went. My doctor scheduled my induction for Friday, December 10th. TWO days before my first wedding anniversary, oh no! We were cutting it close as it was! But my amazing daughter was born on December 6, 2010!
Coming soon: My Birth Story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment