Saturday, March 19, 2011

Being A MOM!

I HAVE to be brief.

That's because there are really no words to describe how I feel about this baby. She is my everything. Instant love! My greatest strength (she makes me feel great about myself) is my greatest weakness (I would do anything for her - that face will get her out of a LOT when she's older).

Our 12 (short) weeks with Marshall were amazing. All bad comments/feelings towards BOA are negated by 12 week PAID paternity leave! We spent 12 weeks relaxing, hanging out and having fun together.

Ashley was on a bedtime schedule by ONE month old - waking up only once during the night. She's lazy during the day (like us), when she wakes up she likes to stretch and relax a while (like us), she's good in the car, good at nursing, bottle feeding, cries when she NEEDS something...

She fits our lifestyle, and she is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment