Marshall and I try to watch all of the Academy Award Best Picture nominees every year. Last year the nominees were...
Avatar, The Blind Side, District 9, An Education, The Hurt Locker, Inglourious Basterds, Precious, A Serious Man, Up, Up in the Air
We saw all of them, except (surprisingly) Inglourious Basterds.
This year we're making our way through the list! Last weekend, we watched 127 Hours. We really liked it! James Franco was very believable, stuck in a canyon for 5+ days, eventually cutting off his arm to get out...it was gruesome (I had to turn away).
This weekend we watched The Kids Are All Right. It was definitely not as awkward as I expected, the characters are very much like real people and the story is so well written.
127 Hours (check!)
Inception (check!)
The Kids Are All Right (check!)
Toy Story 3 (check!)
Social Network (check!)
The King's Speech
Winters Bone (check!)
True Grit
Black Swan (check!)
The Fighter (check!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment