Sunday, May 1, 2011

Strange Coincidence

We moved into our new place last Wednesday! I got here in the evening just in time to put Ash to bed. I noticed some diaper coupons on the counter with a nickel on top when I came in. Either the leasing agent is super nice & remembered we have a baby or it's a strange coincidence. We talked about it all weekend, then all of a sudden I realized...my dad, the guy that saves every baby coupon he comes across, was here all day Wednesday painting. I sent him a text and he replied "oh, yeah I forgot to tell you I left those. And I found the nickel outside." So much for coincidences! My dad ALWAYS helps us out, from painting the baby's room to clipping diaper coupons. We are so grateful!

As for the new apartment...we are so happy here! It feels so much more homey, actually looks like a house inside. We did technically lose sqft, but the new place utilizes the space so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment