Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My little girl is crawling all over the living room, babbling & laughing. Using EVERYTHING as her own personal jungle gym. Smiling to herself when she figures out something new. Wasn't she just a little bundle like, yesterday? Someday she's going to walk, drive, graduate, get married, have her own kids...how am I going to handle all these milestones?!

With pride, that's how! A small, emotional part of me wishes I could hit pause and enjoy Infant Ashley forever. But the bigger, more sane part of me knows that I can't...and don't really want to. I'm enjoying watching my baby grow up so much. I feel a rush of pride when she learns something new, I am learning to freak out less when she bumps her little head, teaching MYSELF how to "discipline" a six month old baby (she doesn't know she's doing something wrong or unsafe - it is my job to show her!). Of course, I get panicky when I think about the BIG milestones like driving, the birds & the bees, her wedding...but I have YEARS to prepare myself and get to know her. Time IS flying by, but I'm okay with it. I am so lucky to be home with her and enjoying every single day of her growth and development!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment