Thursday, August 12, 2010

Six months down!

I have now been pregnant for HALF A YEAR!  Coincidentally, we've also been married for 8 months today.

When I put it that way, it seems to have gone so fast! But when I think about being due in December, and it's still 100+ degrees outside, the reality sets in.  We still have 16 weeks to go.  However, the rest of our year will be pretty busy, so hopefully she'll be here before we know it!  Marshall has two weeks of vacation coming up (one in September, one in October) and we're using part of it to finally get her room put together! It will be so nice to give her a physical place in our home.  We start our prenatal 5 week "preparing for the birthing experience" class in two weeks.   The next few months (years...) will be all things baby, but it's totally worth it. 

Our little Ashley has become so active, even Marshall can feel her kicking and moving around.   I think that has made this more real for him.   Before, it was just a test result, but now that my belly is growing and she is moving around we feel like it's really happening!

1 comment:

  1. well it's basically 100+ degrees UNTIL december :P

    i'll help doing room stuff!

    ReplyDelete