Tomorrow is one of the MOST important days of our lives. Will we be welcoming a SON or a DAUGHTER? The appointment is just 10 hours away, and I'm suffering from the kid on Christmas Eve syndrome.
My mom, sister (Auntie Em!) and Marshall's mom are joining us for the sonogram. Marsh & I haven't seen the little nugget since week 12, so we are VERY excited to see how the little one is progressing. In the past week, I've been able to feel little bubbly flutters! And it's become very real...I've actually got a little someone taking up shelter in there.
After our appointment, we're heading right over to Babies R Us to register! Since our kid's gender will no longer be a mystery, we can buckle down on baby room plans! We have themes and names picked out for each gender, and we'll FINALLY get to use them TOMORROW.




i can't wait to see baby! i'm so glad i get to be among the first to know.
ReplyDeleteIt means so much to me that you're going...you're already so invested in your niece/nephew. This will be one lucky baby to have an aunt like you! <3
ReplyDelete